27 December 2016

Review and Reflection for 2016

As the year is going to end in 4 days time, let's review and reflect what I had achieved for the year. First of all, let's look at my resolution for 2016 post here, whether I had accomplished or I can continue working on it for the coming new year.

First in the list is to actively writing on my blog by setting a target of 52 posts in a year. Including this post, I had published 51 posts which is short of 1 post. Quite a sense of achievement that I had made for this year as compared to only 11 posts in 2015 and 45 posts in 2014. Whether I will continue to write more for the next year, I believe I will still continue to write as long as I have the eager to write.

Second in the list is to save more than S$10k in 2016. For this, I had failed to achieve yet again. There is simply too many expenses that I had to spend on the family. A family vacation to the Japan and the failure to increase my active income, only 3% increment this year and no promotion. Stock Investment passive income for this year is great, 12.3%. However it only covered a portion of my Japan holiday. I had to reflect on this area and brainstorm how I can improve for 2017.

Third in the list is to exercise regularly and have BMI of below 25. For this area, I had clocked a total running distance of 194km for the whole year and managed to lose 2.5kg. BMI sitting at 25.03 as compared to 25.33 for 2015. Well not too bad actually. I will continue to work hard on it for next year. That's sum up what I had achieved for 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment